Subject: Re: [Leica] Photodo
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:26:44 -0600

Well this should free up a good deal of time for actual photography. I
expect Kodak shares will spike until the graphs are back on line. It is
a marvelous name for a site that actually does the opposite. It should
be called "Photodon't".

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "A. Lal" <alal@duke.poly.edu> (Re: [Leica] Photodo)