Subject: Re: [Leica] re: true confession
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 07:46:52 -0500

Not a good idea if you plan to use the drive as the adhesive will make for
future problems just when you don't need them, had this happen many times.
The contacts will be just fine uncovered.

Gene

                      Kyle Cassidy
                      <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>            To:       "'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] re: true confession
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/12/2003 09:35 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

>is there supposed to be a plastic cover for the
>bottom of the camera to protect the electrical terminals for the motor?
>Mine came with the motor winder and grip, but I prefer to use it without

where's b.d. when you need him?

just put a but of black electrical tape over it. it'll be fine.

kc