Subject: [Leica] ClearSight Products
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 19:32:51 -0400

Dear Fellow Luggers,

As an optometrist and photographer using Leica lenses, I've used
ClearSight solutions to clean spectacle (eyeglass) lenses and
Leica lenses and it is very effective.  Most patients wearing glasses
with anti-reflective coatings get oil from their skin on the lenses.  It
can get quite smeared at times.  Wiping with a tissue just spreads it
around.  The ClearSight solution removes the oil based deposits
on AR coated surfaces.  If you use a microfiber cloth to wipe,
remember that these cloths do get soiled after a while and should
be cleaned with a gentle dishwasher type soap, rinsed well and
permitted to dry.

Richard

Richard Clompus, OD
Roanoke, VA
I have no connections financial or otherwise with ClearSight.  Just
an enthusiastic user of their product.