Subject: [Leica] Questions on Leica's Latest Screw Mount Lenses - Circa 1999
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 17:53:46 -0600

Has anyone on the list purchased and/or used one of Leica's Screw Mount
Lenses which were manufactured about 1999? I believe they produced a
limited number for sale the 35/2 ASPH, 50/2 Summicron and the 50/1.4
Summilux.

I am primarily interested in the 35/2 or 50/2. Your impressions,
performance differences, if any, from the M Mount versions? Also lens
weight, effect on the viewfinder when used with the hood, etc.?

Did they produce these lenses only in chrome over brass or in black as well?

TIA and Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Questions on Leica's Latest Screw Mount Lenses - Circa 1999)
Reply from "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] Questions on Leica's Latest Screw Mount Lenses - Circa 1999)