Subject: Re: [Leica] Show images
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 18:15:08 -0400

If anyone has not yet made the trip to Cambridge to see B.D.'s images, they
are still there and very much worth the effort. I've looked at them on the
web, but that is always a pale suggestion of what any photo would be like in
the gelatin, as it were. Some familiar faces, some familiar images, but to
my eyes he's put up hit after hit: the birth, the (presumed) mother and
daughter, the refrigerator, child on couch, kitchen discussion. The new
father gazing into the baby's plastic basinette was perhaps my favorite

And he did what he said: showed familiar scenes any of us might have wished
to photograph: the pictures sent me immeidately around the corner to Calumet
to pick up darkroom supplies, images dancing in my eyes.

bill harting (in Plymouth)

B.D., did you ever say if the prints were chemical (all I can do these days)
or digital? But I don't think the answer
will matter, they were a pleasure to see.