Subject: RE: [Leica] Another new album added to my web site
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 17:25:40 +0200

Ted

I'm sitting here blushing! Thanks for the very warm words.

Regarding Paris, I'm leaving this beautiful city in a few weeks time.
Heading back to the UK to try and find a job. I've had two years of sheer
joy here, now I'll have a chance for some new challenges.

But, if you ever do find yourself coming over to France let me know, I'll
join you and make sure we share a bottle of good wine.

Steve