Subject: [Leica] Photos added to web site
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 19:32:05 +0200

I've added a few snaps to my website at...

http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Albums/Paris_2003_01/index.htm

All but one taken in Paris. A mixture of colour and black and white. There's
no real theme, just things that I saw while walking about. I apologise in
advance for posting photos from the anti-war demos, I think everyman and his
dog was out taking them :-)

If you are a member of the forum at Leica's web site - Brian, I hope Leica
say thank you in a 'special' way ;-) - you may have seen some of these
before.

Feel free to comment.

Steve

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Photos added to web site)