Subject: [Leica] Re: leica 12585 hood
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 18:57:00 -0400

thanks, i did get one from rich pinto, and this morning performed
the operation.  my dremel slipped many times and i've got a kyle
kassidy style lenshood.   but the mini-cutout works very nicely,
the lens hood fits reversed on the collapsible summicron with the
infinity lock in the cutout and the
cap fits over that to make for a compact package.

- -rei