Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Anyone hosted by Feature Price
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 07:06:01 -0400

Nathan - I also switched last nite and even purchased a new domain name
- - then when I went back to featureprice.com they had their main web
page up - BUT all the services are defunct and many say 'unsupported'.

Then I went to www.dotregistrar.com who was supposed to be paid by
featureprice.com to register our domain names - on the first page upper
right hand corner they have a tiny link that if you follow says that
featureprice has gone under and their lawyers are working with
featureprice.com to straighten out unpaid accounts - meaning that
feature price is in fact down the tubes and that switching was the only
thing to do AND that it may take awhile to get my original domain name
back in my hands.

ernie