Subject: [Leica] Mamiya USA
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 21:13:25 -0700

I received an email from the marketing manager at Mamiya who indicated that
they looked for my email and could not find it.

He provided the part numbers and description which would have been helpful.
Since, I had already made contact by phone earlier today, I had resolved the
matter.  The part I need has now been purchased.

I complemented his company on having human beings answer the phone at the
initial call and at the accessory department.

My earlier comments were not fair to Mamiya.  They seem to be very customer
service oriented afterall.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California

Replies: Reply from Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Mamiya USA)