Subject: RE: [Leica] Voightlander 15mm
From: Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:42:45 -0500

And don't forget the marked vignetting, though this does help focus
the eye on the center of the picture.

It is great fun for close ups of your kids or of the dog, but not as
much fun as a full frame fisheye.

It can be useful for street photo work if you are not shy, and can
give really nice "atmospheric" shots in tight quarters.

It's way too easy to see a sweeping landscape with this lens, take a
picture and get home with a really disappointing piece of junk. It
can actually make the Grand Canyon an insignificant element in a
photo.

Allen