Subject: Re: [Leica] What's all this sue sue sue?
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:50:26 -0500

> Okay, so the bathroom needs some work - Damn, what a great place-
and at
> what is for Boston the price of a two-car garage without the house!
So,
> Sonny, any openings at the University in the journalism department?
>
> B. D.

I think so, and I'm sure they would be delighted, B.D.

By the way, that house is quite lovely despite the photography.  The
only reason the family is selling is that the last of five kids got
married and moved away, and it's just too big for them now.   Those
big trees out front are mostly pecans, and yield several bushels each
year.  About a half acre, I think, and Cane River Lake is just across
the street.

SonC

Steve