Subject: [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #34 Yellow Rain
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:19:43 -0400

The past 33 days I have attempted to show you the beautiful side of Spring
in the Southern United States.  There is a downside, flowers and trees
generate pollen, lots and lots of pollen.  If you have allergies to plant
pollen you really do not want to be anywhere near this part of the world for
several months.  Today's photo is my front porch a day after we had swept it
off.

Comments always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com