Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB non-pristine 12585 35/50 shade
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:35:08 -0700

Rei

Of course the vented shade is shorter than the older non vented 35/ 50
shade, but wouldn't it still prevent full collapse of the lens even if the
clearance notch were made for the focus tab/ infinity lock?

I no longer have a collapsible Summicron, so I can't check it
but I may be able to dig up a 12585 hood.
.
Jerry