Subject: OT RE: [Leica] Sam needs to walk. Please read
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:45:42 -0700

Hi Sam
I am thinking of sending you like three to four slides of my 120 mile walk across Jamaica
on the defunct trainline...Could they possible help, are they a better sight than Chicago..I
do not know but I will find out the cost of duping them if you want and if you do not mind
spending the cost of the dupes they can be yours..:-)

Ruddy