Subject: Re: [Leica] ASPH Flare and harsh Bokeh
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:37:22 +0200

Hello Thomas,

I don't have much experience with the lenses you mention but I do have a
lot of experience with the 35-70/4.0 that also has a apsherical element.
I espescially tested this lens for flare because I couldn't believe it
would be as good as the prime lenses. But it is!  This lens is totaly
satisfactory by all means and throws in some macro capability as well.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema