Subject: [Leica] re: relay for life
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:48:20 -0500

http://www.sonc.com/relay_03.htm

I just have to say, the thing that moved me so much last night, and always
when I think of this disease, is that so many of my friends are touched by
it.

It is wonderful that I know these people, but it is horrible to know  the
bond we share is the death of a dear one, or the anguish of a survivor, "Is
it over?".

As Bob Adler on the Lug said, "Very nice shot, wonderful cause, too many
bags...
Bob"

I WILL go there every year I am able and try to share this event.

Sonny