Subject: Re: [Leica] The Tri-Elmar flare thing
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner96@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 20:35:38 -0400

Maybe I'm just lucky.  I have had a 2nd version 3E for about a year.  I've
shot indoor events with color print film and the SF20.  I've done a lot
shooting out of doors with ProviaF and HP5.  I don't own the hood.  I've not
seen any flare problems at all.

IMO, the sharpness in fine details lags a bit behind my 50 and 35 summicrons
but is certainly adequate.
Just my USD.02,

Michael Gardner

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] The Tri-Elmar flare thing)