Subject: Re: [Leica] Not for sale Friday
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 01:21:41 +0200

just break of the little handle as mentioned in the documentaion that comes
with it.you still get a lot better grip and quicker motion but without the
lever in the wrong place.On the other hand if you know what your working
distance will be you can turn the tab to a handy position(if you,d removed
the glue strip)
simon