Subject: [Leica] Working order
From: Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 13:38:18 +0200

Hi - being new to Leica M photography, I thought it would be best to
learning the proper habits of operating this thingy.

I seem to have a natural tendency to start adjusting my focus in order
to have the finder image okay, and after that adjusting the aperture to
get the light reading correct.
Problem which occurs is that I frequently touch the focus ring on my
(small) 35mm Summicron while adjusting the aperture.
I am curious what most people do. Get the lighting right and only than
the focus, or the other way around...

Thanks in advance!

- --
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>