Subject: [Leica] FS - ASPH 21mm f/2.8 Elmarit M and Finder
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 06:21:26 -0700

Last week I forgot to state (semi-obligatory) my reason for selling ;-)
I now have three 21mm lenses for my M. It's been a tough decision but
one has to go and this one is it.

Item 1: The Leica 21mm f/2.8 ASPH Elmarit M. Near mint condition, (minor
bright spots where hood clips on). Box, leather case, all cards. No
longer under Passport warranty. As sold by Leica USA, includes both lens
caps, the shade and cap for shade. $1550 USD

Item 2: Leica 14041 cap for the 21mm ASPH shade (a spare) New in Leica
USA box. $35 USD

Item 3: Leica 21 mm brightline finder. A rub on the bottom, call it exc+
(even new they did not 'look' new). I believe this finder is out of
production. "Replaced" by the 21/24/28 tri-finder. As sold by Leica USA,
includes box,  instructions, and leather case. $175 USD

All the above vintage 1998. All Leica USA product with their seal on the
box (not sealed boxes ;-) but the official Leica USA seal affixed to the
box). Shipping, at cost, to be paid by buyer.

Will bundle 1 + 2 + 3 for $1700  and pay for delivery in the USA.