Subject: RE: [Leica] Sales Tax
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:34:10 -0600

Yep, that's how we do it, and that's how most of 'em do it. We're an
internet retailer in Colorado, so our Colorado customers (if we ship to a
Colorado address, that is) have to pay the 2.9% state sales tax. If we ship
anywhere else, there is no tax. We don't ask if they have a this-or-that tax
in their state. Or if they are out of the country, they have to take care of
duty themselves.

Let Jiminy Cricket tell you what to do, and you'll be fine.

Kit