Subject: RE: [Leica] opening bell
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:43:07 -0600

Tim--

I'm still looking to come up for a visit! Just throw the inventory into the
back of the truck and bring the laptop, and we're mobile! So Saskatchewan
doesn't change the time? I did a road trip through there on the way to North
Dakota from here once (yes, we went north through Colorado, Wyoming and
Montana, and into Canada and turned right, then east across Saskatchewan and
Manitoba and then turned right again into ND) ... what a beautiful stretch
of territory through there.

How many hours of sunshine do you have per day now?

Kit