Subject: [Leica] Was Found a pre-owned MP already Now Tax stuff
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:52:17 +0100

I promise this is my last post on this subject. My original question
was actually to Joseph Yao in Hong Kong who said he could get an MP
cheaper than was being advertised by Ffordes, Ffordes price would
include tax and I wondered if his did - this can make the difference as
to which source is actually rather than fictionally :) cheaper. I was
curious as to whether anywhere else in the world had the same system as
the USA and Canada, from list replies it would appear not.  This US
sales tax seems uniquely bizarre and must be expensive to administer.
I wish Joseph every success in his battle with the SARS epidemic.
Frank