Subject: Re: [Leica] The ultimate strap ?
From: David Degner <leicanews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:48:46 -0500

With a small light camera such as a Leica I would rather use a strap that
slides across skin and clothing easily.  When On my shoulder I want to be
able to slide it off easily and wrap it around my hand snuggly.  If the
strap had a lot of friction with my wrist it would be harder to wrap
around.  I use two that have a similar shape but are just nylon canvas so
it is relatively slippery.

David Degner