Subject: [Leica] FS: Minolta Auto Meter III
From: Jim Shulman <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:39:07 -0400

Having switched to iambic pentameter, I find my old meter, a Minolta
Auto Meter III, is redundant to my needs.

It's in excellent shape, and has the incident reading bulb on top.  Top
also swivels 180 degrees for easier readings.  Digital readout, reading
lock button, etc.

Actually, only selling this because I have a Voigtlander VC meter which
I love, and these days use exclusively on my Leicas.

$100 and includes a fresh 4G13 battery.

All replies off-list, please, to
Garcia@chesco.com

Jim Shulman