Subject: [Leica] Shaved cats??
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:51:50 -0400

I'll pay $100,000.00 if you have the papers and pictures that show that a
guy named Occam actually shaved the cat with HIS razor (no disposable
razors!) In his own barber shop (part time profession), while Schroedinger,
Heissenberg, Niels Bohr, were waiting to get in the chair, and Sebastio
Salgado photographed the whole event. It's that rare. The money will be
deposited in a Swiss bank account.
    NO fakes! I know a hairless breed when I see one!
    Ed
    (Gotta blame this on Spring in New England, and the Red Sox)