Subject: [Leica] Under-EAR-underwear??
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:06:23 -0400

Yes-
    you are right - it is from the Latin --- and I have worn ladies
underwear under-ear before --- back in college, and my girlfriend from
Wisconsin was usually wearing them at the same time .... But we won't GO
THERE and I'll stop this right now -- PROMISE!! I'll watch my typos ....
There are other sites for that (which I don't frequent!!!!)
    Ed (blushing red)

Replies: Reply from "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] Under-EAR-underwear??)