Subject: Re: [Leica] took some shots
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:57:22 -0700

Gene

The only place worth photographing near Lancaster, CA. is
Edwards Air Force Base, but they won't allow cameras in
there.  Go to Mojave at the North end, and you will find
the Mojave Civil Airport and Flight Test Center.  There you
will find some super photo ops.  I've spent a few winters
up there working on flight test aircraft and commercial
aircraft modifications.

Jerry