Subject: Re: [Leica] Bag the Bag Talk!!!
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:26:07 -0500

You obviously do not have any teenage girls...

Actually neither do I , mine are now grown up and buy their own.

Gene

                      Jerry Lehrer
                      <jerryleh@pacbell.net>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Bag the Bag Talk!!!
                      -alto.ca.us

                      04/15/2003 06:13 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Kit

Once more, you are the voice of reason.

Bags are important to the "carrying about", "candid"
or street photographer, as the bag must protect the
gear, and make the equipment easily available. And of
course be comfortable. In all those respects, the bag
should be like underwear.  Who buys underwear for the for
the name prestige?

Jerry