Subject: [Leica] RE:OT What power drill should I buy?
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:29:22 +0200

>Though I don't go to many garage sales, I think that my best
>buy was a  mint Linn Sondek with top of the line arm and
>cartridge, for $100 (Probably half of you don't know what I
>am nattering about!).
>
>Jerry

Jerry

But this is a nice piece of high end HiFi! Mine is working flawlessly
with a Ortofon MC3000 moving coil cartridge and my vinyl plates, quite a
lot, sound excellent. But for the combo (LP12 turntable, corresponding
Linn arm and cartridge) I paid much more than for any Leica item! Well,
many years ago when CD wasn't yet born.

Kind regards

Felix