Subject: Re: [Leica] What power drill should I buy?
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:30:48 -0400

The trick with power tools is to buy them at Ca$h Converter$ or your
local pawn shop. You get really heavy duty power tools at knock down
prices. That's where I get all mine. I think they are generally sold by
craftsmen who are down on their luck. It's an ill wind etc. Also they
have that 'used' look like faded jeans that makes people think you
spend your life covered in brick dust.

You should always check the wiring.

JB