Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: self portraits
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:08:17 -0600

> And PLEASE, do some spotting! All that dust and hair and stuff gives me
> the feeling that you really don't care about your pictures. If you
> don't care , why should I?

Take a look at some Boris Mikhailov work...

http://www.theglobalist.com/photo/saltlake/mikhailov.shtml

http://www.partobject.com/mikhailov/bm_ex1.html

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Re: self portraits Tim)
Reply from Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: self portraits)