Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ideal bag for M6
From: Charles Hahn <chadgretch@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:04:18 -0700 (PDT)

FWIW I also use a small Crumpler bag (the
"Homestayer" model for my Rolleiflex TLR. While that
bag is also very
well made (and the perfect size for my Rollei outfit)
it holds far
LESS than you would expect for it's outside
dimensions.

I also have this problem with my Crumpler bag, I can't
recall its name but it is the medium size bag.  It is
really too small and the next size up is really
gigantic.

Chad Hahn