Subject: Re: [Leica] globe article,bistromatics
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:07:26 +0200

> No more amazing than any other freeze frame image of an explosion of one
> sort or another. And certainly not amazing in terms of combat
> photography. What combat? What war? What suggestion of combat? What
> suggestion of war?
>
> Eye candy? Yes - God help us.;-)
>
> B. D.
Which one?
May i suggest the unspeakable one of the old testament his son does not
really like killing i believe and the youngest one wont be to helpfull i,d
say.

Maybe our descendants will ask them at the restaurant at the end of the
universe.
For my latest PAW i,ll try to incorparate some bistromatic mathematics to
aid exposure.Maybe some Chianti will help 2