Subject: Re: [Leica] Grand Canyon,North Rim, Sunday
From: Jeff S <four_season_photo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:55:34 -0700 (PDT)

Steve, I might've wanted to experiment with filtration
(and particularly in the case of b&w print film,
pull-processing) in order to tame that contrast.
Bright hazy skies are even better if you can get them!

And I'm not sure if the 24mm's coverage worked in your
favor or not: Wideangles can have the effect of
bringing more extraneous matter into the photo and
pushing the main subject further back, and I think
that's partly what's happening here.  Maybe a 35mm
would've worked better?

Thanks for sharing

Jeff S