Subject: Re: [Leica] Lest we forget!
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 14:43:41 -0700

Unfortunately, I lived in France for five years, with my family as
political exiles. I can emphatically state that the french have as
bigoted an attitude toward the Slavs as the germans do. My perception of
the french, in spite of their show of some backbone recently, will never alter.
Slobodan Dimitrov