Subject: Re: [Leica] Grand Canyon,North Rim, Sunday
From: Gary Marklund <Gary@Marklund.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 11:11:45 -0700

On Sunday 13 April 2003 09:23, Steve Barbour wrote:
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-43693.html
>

> M6   24mm ASPH    Scala 200
>
> thanks for your comments...Steve

Steve,

I like the second one best where you have leveled the horizon. I would also
like to see how it would look with only enough sky to back light the tree and
human figure on the right. The sky seems to really have driven the exposure.
Is the metering area larger on with the 24mm? Good application for a spot
meter. I've never been to the North Rim, but the Canyon is just an incredible
subject.

Now, what I don't understand is how you made this picture on Sunday morning,
drove from the North Rim to Phoenix, had the Scala developed, Photoshopped it
and got it up on the Leica Gallery by 9:00+ on Sunday morning. Not the same
Sunday?

Gary

- --
Gary W. Marklund