Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - film resolving power
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 11:57:03 +0200

> Noticed that Erwin did some testing with the B&W
> films.http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=003jw0
>
> If Agfa Copex and Rapid are still available, they are excellent for really
> fine work.
>
> However, since so many are moving to digital cameras and printers is there
> any reason to pursue the super high resolution film stock?
>
> Don R.
I think that resolution is one area were film still compares favorably with
digital and as such for some the only reason to stick with film .
simon

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] OT - film resolving power)
Message from "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] OT - film resolving power)