Subject: [Leica] spending spree
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:04:04 -0500

Just got a scanner and a lens and I am so excited that I have to tell someone!

Scanner is minolta dimage scan dual III.  After only one scan I can say that this seems to be a really good scanner especially for the price.

Lens is a 90/f2 AA.  No film from it  yet, but I am sure that it will be sweet.  Surprised at how close it focuses.  Was considering a 100 apo macro, but couldn't convice myself to go slr.   Hope I can do this lens justice!

Leo