Subject: Re: [Leica] Ingenius DIY
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:34:03 -0700 (PDT)

It could be done, but not easily. From the Shanghai
gentleman, I understand there were a lot of tinkering
to make it work. He ended up with a compound lens
structure, but the physical appearance is a little bit
crude compared with the Leica 1.25x. Hey it works, but
I'm not too sure it's something one would pursue based
on the incentive of making money. I don't think the
market supports it, but then for someone that have the
resource and time, it would be a trememdously
satisfying project in helping out the LUG folks here
caught in this delimma.