Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Gallery down?
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:28:16 -0500

I got all the way to the photos on the Leica-Gallery site with no problem
just a minute ago.  Maybe it is fixed now?

Gene

                      "bdcolen"
                      <bdcolen@earthlink.net>             To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  RE: [Leica] Leica Gallery down?
                      -alto.ca.us

                      04/10/2003 10:33 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

I've found the same problem with quite a few public sites - if you go to
the photo section of the Wash Post site, you can get to the 'doors' of
the galleries, but can't get in.

B. D.