Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: War Photographer - James Nachtwey - OT
From: steve berkowitz <massnews2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 05:18:02 -0700 (PDT)

I tried to post this before, but don't know if it made
it through.  I always have problems posting here.
In any event, if you look at films of the scene when
the statue came down the other day in Iraq, when the
crowd rushes in, take a good look around.  There's Jim
in his famous white shirt, shooting the crowd while it
goes mad with joy.
Steve