Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery clown?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:04:38 -0600

I agree but how is that any different from the normal Leica-Users fare?
There are silly arguments draw to silly lengths by the usual suspects.
However, just as on the Leica-Users, there are marvelous links to other
info sources that I just do not have the time to track down on my own.
It may be a fixed menu for dinner but you do not have to eat it all.

John Collier