Subject: [Leica] OT - Epson Scanner 3200
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:52:44 -0500

The software bundle is the only difference between the 3200 and its "PRO"
version.
I recently purchased the 3200 (not the "Pro') and it comes with Silverfast
SE Ai and
Photoshop Elements 2.0.

I am very pleased with this scanner. It combines 3200 dpi scanning for
positive and negative
film with a flatbed for prints and artwork.
Silverfast is a nice software that I like much better than the Epson Scan
that comes
with the scanner. Works great in OSX.

Here are the first two scans I did from slides.

http://www.contaximages.com/document.php?id=2290

http://www.contaximages.com/document.php?id=2289

Don Lawrence

Replies: Reply from "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] OT - Epson Scanner 3200)