Subject: Re: [Leica] PEOIAW: Iris Study Pt 1
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:50:15 -0700

On 4/7/03 Mark Rabiner  wrote:

>How are the new films just out?

The G and GX are the new E100 films. I think the warmer colors don't show in
these cool yellow/green images.

However the near complete lack of grain is pretty impressive.

I can post a massive enlargement of some segment of an image if you like. Just
tell me which one.

And thank you for your generous comments. I'm still learning how to control
depth of field with the 100 APO when looking that close.

Right now I'm souping some Tech Pan, APX100, and Tri-X (old) that I shot
yesterday of the same subject.

Gotta do my taxes though or the ol' IRS will have its way with me.

Regards,

Adam