Subject: [Leica] Mark - I hope I'm still in The Fellowship!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 10:12:29 -0400

Mark!
    Take it EASY! It was just a joke!! Guess you are not an 'over the top'
Lord of the Rings fan as I am!! Your talking to a lens was funny, and
sounded so "Gollum"-ish !!!
    Maybe "My Precious" needs to be reserved to only a Noctilux user ....
:-)

Ed (In jest of course! Now the Lens Wraiths will be after me!)

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Mark - I hope I'm still in The Fellowship!)