Subject: [Leica] PAW 14 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 17:41:14 +0200

This week's PAW was done with one camera, one lens and one roll of film,
the new Tri-X (400TX). I wanted to run a few rolls of the new Tri-X to get
a feel for it. I've only processed a few rolls, but my first impression is
that the developing times that are recommended are too short for me. Of
course anyone else's mileage will vary.

It is supposed to have different characteristics when it comes to static
electricity and I'm sure it does. What that _means_, I'm not sure of. I've
battled with dust like never before. But in Kodak's defense it has to be
said that we have had days of storm winds kicking up all the salt and sand
that was used to keep the roads clear over the winter.

Gunneboslott (Gunnebo Palace) is in a country setting with an English
garden. The alternatives are something of a series, a walk through the grounds.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/14.html

All with an M2 and 35mm Summicron.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW 14 dlridings)