Subject: Re: [Leica] fired for Photoshopping
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 17:07:46 -0800

Alastair

Don't be stupid.  He was not in the armed forces and could
have chickened out any time he wanted.  I am certain that he
could afford the ticket back.

I am astounded that you do not know the difference between
the press corps and the armed forces.  There have been a few
reporters who said that they wanted out.  They got out without
any approbation.

He wasn't chicken, just an idiot.  If he were smart, he would not
have sent the component shots.

Jerry