Subject: Re: [Leica] What Cameras were used by the Japanese in the Pearl Harbor Attack?
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 22:33:51 -0600

Stephen,

Are you asking about the aerial cameras mounted in the Zero's?

I'm sure someone here at the D-Day museum might know. There's a WWII vet
here that still has his Leica IIIa w/Summar
photos from the Pacific. He's now getting them scanned and cleaned up. He
had to develop the negs in his helmet, then ship them off in his used food
tins back home.

Chris
New Orleans